Information We May Collect From You
We may cullect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any member of our group of companies (our subsidiaries and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries);
- Data processing companies, mailing houses, and other third parties working on our behalf (whether directly or indirectly).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business, assets, or shares, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business, assets, or shares.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Requests may be received for information from government departments, the police, and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your information, it will be provided to the requesting organization.